Monday 11 February 2013

On Trend : Multi Finger Rings


Got my first salary last week. Obviously the next logical step was to go shopping! I had quite a productive weekend (shopping wise). I don't usually buy a lot of accessories because in my head I think I can make them all. This time, however, I could not resist buying these gorgeous, funky, statement-y multi finger rings. 

From Left : Mustache (Accesorize), Peace, Key (Both Hill Road, Bandra) 

They look good on all kinds of hands (trust me, I have the hands of the 3 year old child) and are a sure fire conversation starter. They're available EVERYWHERE and come in all kinds of shapes and colours. Besides these 3, I spotted spikes, snakes, lips, random tribal art and even an elaborate cat. 

Remember ladies, a heavy multi finger ring can be used as a knuckle duster for self defence! BAM!!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment